Hypolethargy

Every episode of hypomania must come to an end, and I think that's what happened to me this morning.  Maybe it's because getting four hours of sleep a night finally caught up to me.  Maybe it's because despite temperatures in the 80s a week ago, I woke up this morning to find snow all over the ground.  Maybe it's because I'm in withdrawal from seeing the same twelve people every waking hour for three weeks straight.  Whatever the cause, I just wanted to sit around and do nothing all day.

Nintendo to the rescue!  After we watched VCU epically crush Kansas this afternoon, Lee went out and bought Goldeneye for the Wii.  If I fail the remainder of my Surgery rotation, I think we'll all know why.


So, who's ready for three weeks of Transplant Surgery starting tomorrow?

EDIT: This post has been edited by the author.

1 comment:

Me said...

must.play.

just let me know when.