I Was Right

Let's be honest, I always am.  What I'm referring to this time was my guess that my preceptor, Dr. Reinhardt, is the father of my middle school classmate, David.  Well, it has been confirmed by Dr. Reinhardt himself.  All I really wanted for him to say was, "You guys went to school together?  What a small world!"

Instead, he said, "You guys went to school together?  Here, I'll give you his number so you can give him a call."

Uh, awkward.  I think the last time I spoke to David was on AOL Instant Messenger at some point in high school.  But what happens if I don't make an effort to catch up with him?  Will Dr. Reinhardt catch wind of it and mark down my grades for not doing what he asked??

THIS IS STRESSING ME OUT!!!

1 comment:

Tina aka Your Mommy said...

That is so crazy! You should call David in the middle of the night and say "I've been spending a lot of time with your father lately" followed by heavy breathing.