How To Trick Your Way Into a Prom Date

Earlier this week, Kathryn and I had planned on hanging out and catching up on Saturday night.  Having the memory of a goldfish, I had completely forgotten that the VMed Prom was scheduled for the same night.  So, on Thursday I sent her the following text message:

So, ive been so busy all week that i totally forgot that saturday night is actually the med school prom. Wanna go? Haha

I know, I'm a very classy gentleman.  To my delight, she responded with this:

Bahahahaha yes!!!

Prom this year was held at Club R2, a sketchy venue in the basement of the restaurant Rapture.  It had quite a different feel compared to the other two VMed Proms I've been to, which took place in the Newcomb Ballroom and at least had a semblance of dignity and class.  The only downside to the evening was that I misplaced my coat when we walked into the club, and my camera was in my coat pocket.  I didn't get it back till the end of the night, so for better or for worse, I don't have any photos of the night.  Luckily, I got someone to snap this picture of Kathryn and me at the pregame, so at least we have this:


Now, if I can only figure out who this Lancome Juicy Tubes lip gloss belongs to, and why I found it in my pocket this morning...

1 comment:

Me said...

Did you find my dignity with your coat? I misplaced that as soon as we walked into R2.