The Role of the Patient

Having been on Pediatrics, there are certain parents of patients that I... strongly dislike.  And it turns out that I am, in fact, one of those parents.

Titan had an appointment with the veterinarian at 10am, but we didn't show up at the office until 10:10.  Strike one.

The veterinarian encouraged me to get an influenza vaccine for Titan.  I declined, because I never board him or send him to be groomed, so his exposure risk is pretty low.  Strike two.

The wellness exam, lab tests, and vaccines came to a total of $149.  When I heard this, I complained loudly about how much this visit cost.  Strike three.

What have I become???

1 comment:

Grace said...

yesterday it seemed like all we talked about was what medicine's people's dogs were on. Phenobarbital. Lasix. You name it...lol