Ale-alejandro, Ale-alejandro

I've had a lot of good Mexican food in my day, but I've never had anything quite like Alejandro's in Roanoke.  Seriously man, their food is delicious.  I just got back from my second time there in one week.  I simply cannot get over their salsa bar, which features 12 different kinds of sauces for you to dip your chips in.  Why doesn't every Mexican restaurant do this??

And that's just the appetizer.  Then there's the entree... oh, the entree.  Feast your eyes while I feast my taste buds on this:


The only weird part of the night was when Randy and I tried to order beer.  There's a sign on the wall that says all draft beers are $1.50 off on Tuesday nights, but the waiter refused to give it to us.  When I tried to explain to him that it was 8pm and the deal was supposed to go until 9pm, he literally ran away from the table.  When he finally came back five minutes later, we just ended up each getting a bottle of Dos Equis because we were so confused.  I guess he won us.

Now, for those of you who have a Shelf exam in two days and have run out of ways to procrastinate, I just found a new website off of Christin's Gchat status called Damn You, Auto Correct!  My favorite post so far?


The age-old formula still works: Medical humor + Inadvertent racism = Hilarity!

1 comment:

Christin said...

once i tried to type "ooooh!" and it turned it into "poopy!"

...i thought of you.