Unpause

My grandma would not approve if I just sat around the house and wept day after day, so this morning I picked myself up and went in to work.  And what better way to be welcomed back than by a 16-hour call day?  At least we got a free lunch out of it (mmm, paninis), even if we were lectured on the American obesity epidemic while we gorged ourselves silly.  Ironic?  Yes.  Freericious?  Definitely yes.

In addition to getting back to work, I've also gotten back to spending inordinate amounts of time on YouTube.  And, thanks to Christin, I came across the most lol-worthy video of all time.  OF ALL TIME!


Thanks to everyone who texted me, Gchatted me, and left me comments with words of comfort and encouragement.  Thanks especially to Jim, who kept me together while I drove back to Richmond on Saturday; Matt, Lindsay, Matt, and Cameron, who accompanied me to dinner last night so I didn't have to eat by myself; and Richie, who let me hang out at his house so I wouldn't have to go home and be alone afterwards.  You guys are literally the best.

No comments: