Sleepless in Charlottesville

It's 11pm.  I just finished reading about diseases of the renal and genitourinary system to refamiliarize myself with acute renal failure, which is afflicting one of my new patients.  Any rational medical student would try to get to bed and sleep as much as possible before having to wake up at 6am to go to work again.  But I am no rational medical student.  No, I am an irrational and irrepressible True Blood addict.  Which is why, before I lay my head to rest, I need to watch the Season 3 Finale.

But before I do that, I would like to share with you what Lee shared with me a few days ago: The Buttafly Guide to Interpreting MySpace / Facebook / Friendster Photos.  I guess my current Facebook photo doesn't fall under any of these categories, but the one I had before this of me shooting a fireball out of my hand on my birthday would imply that "there has never been a photograph taken of [me] where [I wasn't] holding an alcoholic beverage."  I'll let you decide whether that statement is true or false.  Hint: it's true.  DO NO JT DUBDJUDGE ME!

UPDATE: Best/worst season finale ever.  I can has seezun fore nao, plesh?

No comments: