True Love

Now that the first season of Catmo's show The Gates has ended, I have no choice but to fill the void with True Blood, my favorite TV show of all time (well, except perhaps second to Lost).  I watched the first episode of the third season tonight, which reminded me of how much I love the storyline but also how much I hate every character on the show.  Especially Sookie Stackhouse.  Gah, why is she so freaking annoying??

Okay, actually, I take that back.  I hate every character on the show except for Sam Merlotte.  Is it just because his name is Sam?  Possibly.  You really can't go wrong with a name so distinguished and honorable.

I leave you with the following graphic that I stole from Garrett's Facebook page.  You'll have to click on it to read it, though:


ZOMG, a mini-projector that shows a 50" picture??  I wonder how the 33 of them decide what show to watch.

No comments: