Pruritus

I mowed the lawn this evening.  Well, not so much "mowed" as "trimmed."  We don't own a lawn mower, so we take care of our yard using a weed wacker.  Sure, it's not very efficient, but it's charged using a wall outlet and it's easy to use.

BACK TO MY STORY.  I weed-wacked the lawn this evening, and when I came back in side, I had 16 new mosquito bites, including five on my face.  On my face!!  Do you know how terrible that feels!?  I am currently lathered in hydrocortisone cream so I don't scratch myself.  Didn't the mosquitos realize that it's September?  I thought they would all magically disappear after Labor Day.

Star Wars: Episode 1, I'm real happy for you and I'mma let you finish, but mosquitos in September is the greatest disappointment of all time.  OF ALL TIME!

No comments: