The One Meal

One Meal to rule them all, One Meal to feed them,
One Meal to bring them all and in Sammas' tummy knead them

Today was one of those rare days when I only ate one meal.  But fear not, this one meal was an epic buffet lunch at Milan that contained at least 7000 calories.  I made the amateur mistake of not pre-eating, so my stomach was contracted and unable to contain as much as I would have liked.  Sigh, not even going for a run beforehand made me hungry enough to take down more than three plates of food.  On the bright side, I got to sport this awesome t-shirt that Sunny got me for my birthday.


How appropriate!  She knows me so well.  And the Hello Kitty-looking thing on the shirt is actually a sushi roll.  If I didn't like my shirt so much, I'd probably try to eat it, too.  Mmm...

No comments: