I'm On a Bus

It's time for a much-belated trip to the Big Apple!  I'm on the BoltBus from DC to NYC right now, and their high-speed wireless internet is just what I needed after a long day in clinic.  I've been working on my Internal Medicine Simple Cases online while talking on Gchat... so, basically, I'm doing the same thing I'd be doing if I were in my own living room, only I'm doing it at 60 miles per hour.

I have to say, the BoltBus is much more comfortable than any of the Chinatown buses I've taken, and I've taken quite a few in my day.  Leave it to the Chinese to come up with a really cheap, get-rich-quick idea and the Americans to add a touch of customer service and make the experience more enjoyable.  Now, it's about time for me to play a few moves on Words with Friends...

No comments: