But I Am Le Tired

I think you're supposed to take the weekends to re-energize yourself, but I've done quite the opposite.  I don't know how it's possible, but I think I actually got negative eight hours of sleep, and I certainly did nothing productive.  At least I got some cool pictures out of it:


Titan sitting in my lap while we tubed down the Shenandoah River.  He swam the first time we did it, but the second time he discovered that it pays to be lazy.


Brittany and Brandon getting married.  Obviously, we had to get a medical school picture with the new bride and groom.  Here is the poem I wrote for them in their guestbook:

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Brandon Lenz is married
To Brittany Hu!


Of course, we acted like teenagers the entire time.  Well, at least most of us did.  Others behaved more like toddlers.


Neil attempting to karate chop all of the bubbles that were blown.  It's okay, as you can tell by this picture, he has very special needs.

1 comment:

neil said...

obviously i did more than "attempt". there's no bubbles left.