Vanity Plates

Earlier this week, Nick sent me a text message saying that he had found my car.  I wasn't sure what he meant until I saw the attached photo:


This unexpected picture text sent me into a frenzy.  What if all of my desired vanity plates have already been taken!?  I checked the DMV website, and the following Virginia plates are still available.  Now I just have to decide which one to get...

TEH NOMZ
TEH LULZ
HANGRY
NOM NOM
OH REALY
YA REALY
ENGRISH
IDPTHIC
LOSTIE
FOTOBMB
GUSBRGR
CAVLIER
PIAN1ST
SAMMAS

5 comments:

Janice Dean said...

I saw an old, beige, Volvo station wagon a couple of weeks ago with the license plate:

ROFL CAR

Want want want.

P.S. I like IDPTHIC, but I'm shocked that NOM NOM is still available.

Molly said...

i need to make sure you've seen this photobomb: http://thisisphotobomb.com/2010/05/25/photobomb-that-guy-dwayne/

Katie said...

NO WAI

Rich Rueb said...

dibs on hangry :)

Grace said...

the nomz haha