I Am Not Alone

For the first time since I started third year, I no longer have to work by myself!  After being the only medical student doing Psychiatry in Roanoke during the first block and the only medical student in the NOPU during the first half of this block, life had started to become a little lonely.  Luckily, I started working on the Stroke Team with Laura today.  Luckily, she knows way more about inpatient neurology than I do since she just came from the General Service, so I totally mooched off of her brainpower all day.

Now, if I could just finish my essay on the way Tourette syndrome is portrayed in the song Symphony of Tourette by the Manic Street Preachers.  Yes, I'm really writing an essay for my Neurology rotation.  Wait, does UVA School of Medicine have a second writing requirement too!?

No comments: