Homecoming

Happy Father's Day!  Sadly, I wasn't able to spend it with my own father, since I had to come back to Charlottesville last night in order to go to work this morning.  But I did get to have dinner with another special someone: Dylan!  And his "new" girlfriend, Caylyne.  I put new in quotation marks because I think they've been dating for a while, but it's the first time I've gotten to meet her.  It's also the first time I've gotten to see Dylan since we graduated.  I blame this entirely on Dylan, since he hasn't been back to visit UVA in over two years.  Needless to say, there was much reminiscing to be done over our Hot Sicilian and Mesquite Chicken Club sandwiches at Durty Nelly's.


Many of you may recognize that photo from the coffee mug that Christin made me.  Sadly, it's one of our less ridiculous photos together.  I'm choosing to ignore our very special friend, Kathryn.

2 comments:

Kchmitzle said...

i will not be ignored.

Kschmitzle said...

I can't even spell my own last name