New Home

Ready for a virtual tour of my new dorm room?  YES YOU ARE!


I have a giant sink and massive counter space!  Don't kill me, Liz.  Also, check out my burgeoning Vitaminwater and Powerade collection.  That, my friends, is where all of my extra meal money goes toward at the end of every day.


I have my own shower!  Don't kill me, Kim.  As you can see, I can sit while I bathe each day.  A little unnecessary, but a lot cool.


I have not just one closet like everyone else...


...I have two!  Don't kill me, Daniel.


Here is my hospital-room-turned-dorm-room in all its glory.  Yes, my corner room is quite possibly the best room on the hall.  And yes, we took a trip to Target my first night here and bought a ladder golf set.  Are we five years old?  I don't know, goo goo ga ga!

1 comment:

Tina said...

How old are you again?