An Instant Classic

Every now and then, a movie comes along that you know was just made for you.  For example, I'm pretty sure I was the target and perhaps sole audience for such films as Kung Pow: Enter the Fist and The Librarian: Quest for the Spear.  Well, as of tonight, you can add a new movie to the list: Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.


Seriously, if you haven't seen it, you need to go rent it THIS VERY MOMENT (currently available at the redbox) and watch it IMMEDIATELY.  Especially if, like me, you're in your early 20s but still have the maturity of a 9-year-old.  I mean, I dare you to come up with lines more clever than these:

"The Weather News Network: Weather It's News or Not."
"You may have seen a meteor shower, but I bet you've never seen a shower 'meatier' than this."

Oh, it's all so punderful!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Sorry, Sam, but I'm pretty sure "The Librarian: Quest for the Spear" was produced solely so that my college roommate and I could bond over it at 3:00 in the morning.