Test Envy

Welp, Jesus Christ may have risen from the dead, but I'm still trapped in the suffocating tomb known as Claude Moore Health Sciences Library.  It doesn't help that several of my classmates, including Jon and Jim, took the Step 1 exam today.  I'm really happy for them, and I'mma let them finish, but I'm also insanely jealous and lament the fact that I have to study for another week.  Granted, I'll need every minute I have left (and then some!) before I'm ready to face this monster.  I can only hope that my persistence will culminate in an even greater relief when I finally take my test next Wednesday.

Oh, I keep forgetting to mention that yet another one of my friends has joined the blogosphere.  I didn't know this until recently, but apparently my friend Mike is really into photography.  He's been putting his Canon EOS Digital Rebel to work and uploading a few of his pictures to his blog, No Sleep Till Patagonia.  Check it out if you want to see some awesome photos of Argentina, where he's currently living.

1 comment:

Mike Cary said...

Thanks for the shout out long lost buddy!