Mental Health Day

Apparently I'm not the only one who's on the verge of a mental collapse, because the Student Council Safety and Wellness Committee (wait... that actually exists?) decided to have a "Mental Health Day" today.  Volunteers from the SPCA brought puppies from the shelter to the Lawn during lunchtime, and a bunch of us took a study break to go play with them.  They were so cute, I almost adopted a brother for Titan.  But no, that would just be ridiculous.


I also gave up studying at 10:30 tonight when I saw Paul leaving the library.  I immediately packed my stuff up and left, seeing no reason to learn anymore about Immunology than I already had.  We capped off the night with a nice round of Beer Pong, which I'm proud to say that I won.  And that, ladies and gentleman, is the extent of the excitement that this Friday had to offer me.  Puppies on the Lawn and a three-cup game of Beer Pong.  Whee.

1 comment:

Mica said...

OMG, mental health! A grad student here definitely threw himself out a window on April 1st. (He died.)

Except everyone thought it was an April Fool's Day joke because his name was Jeronymo. No lie.