Late Start

I had a hard time getting out of bed this morning, because for some reason I had trouble falling asleep.  On average, 30 seconds elapse between me laying down and me entering Stage I sleep with EEG alpha waves of an 8 to 13 Hz frequency.  Last night, for some reason, it took me over an hour.  I dunno, maybe it had something to do with the bird in our neighborhood that kept trilling the same three notes over and over.  Every time I'd almost fallen asleep, it would start again.  I never thought I would hate springtime so much.

To add insult to injury, I signed into Gmail this morning to find the following message pop up on my screen:


What the heck??  Apparently someone hacked into my account from California.  So, if you got some e-mail from me in the past 24 hours that sounded crazier than I normally am, then I apologize, but it wasn't me.  But props to Google for catching on to this... I'm very impressed with their security settings.

Lastly, to end on a happy note, J.D. Shapiro has finally come out and apologized for the atrocity that is Battlefield Earth.  Apparently he just did it to get laid.  Check out the full article here.

No comments: