I'm a Terrible Father

I've been looking forward (in a sick sense of the term) to taking the Boards next Thursday, because I've been planning on taking Titan on a week-long hike on the Appalachian Trail with a bunch of my friends afterwards.  I've missed having him around every day and was excited for some quality man-and-his-best-friend time next week, but now it looks like that won't be happening.  I took a four-block simulation exam today, and not only did I not do as well as I had hoped, I actually did the worst I've ever done on a single question block.  Now it looks like I'll be pushing my test date back a week so I have enough time to prepare.

I haven't officially changed my test date yet, but I plan on doing it tomorrow after I've had a chance to sleep on my decision.  Who knows, maybe God will appear to me in a dream, and maybe He'll tell me that He'll give me anything I ask for, and maybe I'll ask for wisdom like King Solomon did, and maybe I'll never have to study again for the rest of my life.  Alternatively, I could just continue having weird dreams about dinosaurs and jet packs.  Yeah, that seems more likely.

No comments: