Just a Minor Hiccup

Ah, yes.  The POM final exam.  I suppose I could have studied more for it, but seeing as how it was not cumulative and contained half the number of questions that the Pharm final exam did, I didn't really see the point.  Compared to the amount of material that is going to be on Monday's Pathology exam, today's "exam" was really more of a "quiz."  For that reason, I don't feel guilty about going out last night to celebrate Nosheen's birthday.  Oh, and remember that picture I took of Amir and Tri?  Nosheen and I decided to recreate it last night, and not to brag or anything, but I think we did a pretty darn good job.


Highlight of my Day (or, as Harris would say, HOMD): Discovering free food outside of the Jordan Hall Conference Center.  Grabbing two soft-shelled tacos for lunch before taking the exam.  Sitting in the classroom, watching as Randy, Bob, and Byron joined me in eating said soft-shelled tacos while everyone around us was taking the test.

No comments: