Food Coma

The only way that I can fight through it is to blog.  I guess I should have known this would happen when Sunny, Coop, Sonny, and I went to get dinner at Ni Hao Cafe after having already attended the Graduate Student Happy Hour at Trinity.  I think we can all agree, though, that the food at Trinity lacked a certain je ne sais quoi.  Actually, I know exactly what it was lacking: deliciousness in my mouth.

I think spending all day at the library has resulted in a severe drop in my abilities to communicate with other people.  Apparently it's also made everything 249 times funnier than it is to anybody else.  I can't even remember what Sunny said during dinner, but at some point I had to get up and leave the table because I was laughing so hard that not only was I crying (typical), I thought I was going to vomit.  It felt terrible!  It went on for so long that I nearly died of asphyxiation, and the only way I was able to get my body to stop convulsing was to imagine Titan dying.  Isn't that awful??

Alright, I think I've made it over the hump.  Time to get back to studying, hooray!

No comments: