Post-Game Show

Let's have a little recap of Superbowl XLIV, shall we?

Lee, Steph, and I took advantage of the $5 nomz at Trinity Irish Pub tonight.  Their pulled pork sandwiches are AMAZING, although I would argue that the portions are not quite large enough.  After having a teaser of a dinner, Lee and I joined our friends in watching the Superbowl in Mulholland Lounge, since the party had been relocated from Ashtree Apartments following the unexpected loss of electricity on 14th Street.

We had a lot of fun watching the game at school, but Mary, the only non-medical student present, probably had the most fun when she took home the $25 prize at the end of the Superbowl.  And right here, right now, I'm going to prove that I can take good pictures of Mary that don't involve her scarfing down a Gus burger in the middle of the White Spot (although I would argue that those pictures are good as well):


Ugh, now I'm supposed to pull my act together and do the Epidemiology problem set that's due in class tomorrow.  Why can't medical school just be fun and games all the time?  It's so unfair!!

No comments: