Old McDonald Had a Farm

At the Family Medicine luncheon yesterday (mmm, fajitas!), Dr. Reed told us about one of the doctors in the Shenandoah Valley who is apparently the craziest man alive.  There are stories of how he makes the students that do their rotation with him wake up at 4:30 in the morning to do manual labor on the farm like milking the cows and delivering calves before going to work at the clinic.  As you can imagine, some students hate it, and some students love it.  Personally, I'm going to try to find out how I can be on his rotation.  When else will I get the chance to help deliver a calf in my lifetime??

Since Valentine's Day is coming up, I thought I'd include this cute little comic from Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal, although you'll probably have to click on it to actually read it.  Credit goes to Danny, from whose Gchat status I stole this.  Gah, I hate not being able to end sentences in prepositions!

No comments: