Knowledge Is Power!

Only my first day back in school, and I've already learned so much!  And by "so much" I mean "how to pick a $10 lock from Walmart."  Thanks to Lee, who showed me how to do it earlier tonight.  Moral of the story: don't bother locking your doors when you go to bed tonight, because you can't stop me from stealing all your nomz.  Oh, and also, don't buy $10 locks from Walmart.

On a different note, do you remember that song "Ironic" by Alanis Morissette?  It was really catchy but infuriating, since nothing in her song was actually ironic; it was all just really, really bad luck.  Anyway, if you were as annoyed as I was by the abuse of this rhetorical device, then you might also enjoy the video below.  In order to fully appreciate it, though, you might want to watch the original music video first.


No comments: