Can't Stop, Won't Stop

Okay, I'll stop talking about Carbon Leaf after this post.  Maybe.  But before I do, I wanted to share one of my favorite songs by them, The War Was in Color.  I was blown away by their performance of it during the acoustic concert in Old Cabell Hall, during which they played a montage of clips and photographs in the background.  I'm pretty sure this is the same video, and I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do (I watched it three times last night).



Oh, and Josh, don't worry about playing music while we study.  I don't mind listening to stuff in the background while we're talking things through.  I just have a hard time concentrating when I'm trying to read sentences like "Phenylketonuria is due to decreased phenylalanine hydroxylase or decreased tetrahydrobiopterin cofactor" (First Aid 2009, p. 109).  Seriously, what the heck!?

No comments: