At the Bonfire



Because the Arrhythmics concert last night didn't help us procrastinate enough, we followed it up with the annual VMed Bonfire tonight.  And what a Bonfire it was!  Nosheen and I showed up about half an hour early to set up, and from the moment we laid the food out until we packed it all away, I don't think I stopped eating for more than five minutes at a time.  So.  Full.  Right.  Now.

And what's a Bonfire without a few kegs and a live band?  I called up one of my residents from when I was an RA my third year, and he and two of his friends came to play for us.  The three of them put on quite a show, too.  They played all of our frat favorites, and they even learned the chords to Party in the USA on the spot and let anyone and everyone come up and sing along into the mic.  Hilarity ensued!

No comments: