What a Coincidence

Read on if you care to hear about my dog's bowel movements.

I let Titan out this morning like I always do before I go to school.  He did his usual routine of peeing and pooping, so I was extremely surprised this evening when I came home and found that Titan had pooped in the house.  It had been a long time since he'd done that, and it wasn't extremely diarrhetic, so it's not like he was sick or anything.  I shrugged it off, cleaned it up, and went to the aforementioned Taste of Charlottesville.  When I returned home an hour and a half later, I was shocked to discover that he had pooped in the house AGAIN!

Figuring he'd gotten it all out of his system, I went downstairs to get his dinner out of his food bag, which I found completely open.  Then I put the pieces together: during the day, Titan must have broken into the dog food and ate himself silly, which explains both the copious amount of poop as well as his current lethargic state.  I decided to let him out one more time, and surprise, surprise: he pooped AGAIN.  Four times in one day, twice inside the house.

I think it's funny that while I was gorging myself at Alumni Hall, Titan had been gorging himself at home.  He truly is his owner's dog.  Except I don't usually poop on my living room floor.  I do it in my diapers.

Now the dog food is sealed with a giant chip clip, so hopefully Titan's rampant defecation will be brought under control.

No comments: