Taste of Charlottesville

Nosheen, Rohan, and I went to the 12th annual Taste of Charlottesville at Alumni Hall this evening, featuring food from 16 local restaurants.  Some of my favorite samples were the Thai salad from Zazus, the steak fajitas from Baja Bean Co., and the pumpkin bisque soup from L'Etoile.  I really wish I had a camcorder to document the sheer number of people descending upon each booth.  It was like watching a group of piranha-locust hybrids in human costumes whose only thought was to consume everything in sight.

In honor of such a fantastic meal, Nosheen suggested that I rewrite the words to Meat Loaf's I Would Do Anything for Love, so here goes:

And I would do anything for fudz
Oh, I would do anything for fudz
I would do anything for fudz
But I won't do that
No, I won't do that.

(I won't pay for it.)

No comments: