Shopping Spree

In all my years, I've never participated in the Black Friday madness.  I know, it's surprising, considering how much of a gadget geek I am.  But there's a first for everything, and this morning I headed out to the Tanger Outlet Center in Nags Head to get some new clothes.  Specifically, I needed more clothes that are appropriate for the hospital.  I have a ton of graphic t-shirts with ridiculous sayings like "I Saw Uranus" and even more free shirts from my undergrad days, but I don't have nearly enough dress shirts and slacks.  Also, as my fellow jeans-every-day-wearers will understand, I have worn through (pun intended!) the pair of jeans that I wear every single day.  What better time to get new ones than this beautiful yet windy day in the Outer Banks?

And I'm not kidding when I say it's windy.  Last night, the wind was howling so loudly that Titan freaked out and crawled into bed with me.  Aww, so precious!

No comments: