Groh Must Go!

As expected, UVA lost to Virginia Tech this afternoon.  I guess I can't be too upset, since we haven't beaten them a single time since I've been at UVA... and it's been six years now.  Luckily, there have been reports that the school might try to buy out the remaining $4 million of Al Groh's contract.

The only thing more ridiculous than Al Groh's recent performance on the football field is how much food Titan has managed to eat today.  This afternoon, my mom put him outside on the porch, not realizing that she had also left the entire Nanjing saltwater duck that she and her friends had made out there to cool.  Minutes later, the entire duck was gone.  Then there's the issue of the blueberry muffins he stole off the counter.  Little does he know, we're just fattening him up so we can cook him for dinner tonight!

Just kidding, my family doesn't eat dogs.  Or do we...?

1 comment:

Garrett said...

That last comment about your family eating dogs made me giggle like a girl in the library. You are hilarious.