FTW!

And no, I don't mean "For the win!"  I came back to Richmond this afternoon so I could make it to Tina's pre-Thanksgiving potluck, but my plans were thwarted when I got in a car accident.  Thankfully, I'm completely unhurt, and the accident wasn't my fault (obviously, since everything I do is with purpose... I don't do "accidents"), but Carmen is not doing so well.  When I pulled over, I saw that her entire front right side was smashed up, and there was fluid leaking out of her front.  I'm going to optimistically think that it was windshield wiper fluid, but in reality it was most likely radiator fluid.  Womp womp.

Sadly, Carmen had to be towed, and I was a little shaken up, so my dad came to pick me up and take me home.  Titan, on the other hand, survived his first accident relatively unscathed and acts like nothing at all has happened.  What a resilient little chum!

No comments: