Food Fail

Deviled eggs are one of my favorite fudz of all time.  OF ALL TIME!  So when Tina had a potluck last week, it only made sense that I would decide to bring some deviled eggs to share.  Well, I ended up missing that potluck thanks to my flu, but then my other Asian friend Tina decided to have a potluck in Richmond tonight.  How coincidental/fortuitous!

Well, let's just say my batch of deviled eggs did NOT turn out the way I wanted them to.  I think they had too much salt and not enough mayonnaise in them.  Wherever I went wrong in the recipe, suffice it to say that they were not presentable and are now residing happily in the trash can.  Guess I'll just have to stop by Ukrop's* on my way to Tina's tonight.

*For those of you who aren't from Richmond, Ukrop's is like Harris Teeter... but better.

No comments: