Testing Anxiety

During the Immunology exam, I noticed that the answers to five questions in a row were "DECAD," but unfortunately the answer to the next question was not the letter E.  Then I started wondering to myself what the longest word is that you can spell using just the five letters found on a scantron.  So far, the longest ones I can think of are "decade" and "beaded," both six letters.

I've also added some links to a few new blogs I've been enjoying.

Bowman in Arabia
My friend Bowman is in Arabia.  Specifically, he is teaching at a boarding school in Jordan.  His life is infinitely more fascinating than mine.

lauren's journal
My friend Lauren is working in a lab at Harvard (ooh, fancy).  Her adventures in Boston are also more fascinating than mine here in quiet little Charlottesville.

The Edinburgh Experience
My friend Jason is doing a fourth year rotation abroad in Edinburgh.  So in addition to actually being on the wards instead of in the library, he's helping patients in Scotland.  I'm not even going to say it this time.

wo long nu? 2.0
I'll be honest, I'm not actually friends with Angela, as I've only met her once.  But, according to Christin, she's "as close to a female version of [me] that I've ever met."  This must mean she's awesome.  This is version 2.0 of her blog because she's living in China, where her original website on Blogger is blocked (of course).

Respects the Opinions of Others
I don't know it all
So I support your ideas
We are family

1 comment:

Lee said...

acceded is a 7 letter scantron word, ftw! also, if you turn your bubble sheet sideways you can spell pretty much anything you want. your blog also is verifying my existence by asking me to spell tocurc, which isn't even a word. i can't believe my life has come to this, your blog doesn't even think i deserve to be verified with a real word.