It's Been Five Years?

I should be at my five year high school reunion, but instead I'm sitting at home typing up my patient interview write-up and studying for my pathology quiz tomorrow.  This would be one of those moments when I really hate being in medical school.  Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait for our ten year reunion.  In the meantime, I'll continue stalking my high school friends that I no longer speak to via Facebook.

In honor of those glory days gone by, I have decided to show you what is (embarassingly) one of my posts from the blog I kept in high school.  This one is dated September 26, 2002, which is over seven years ago.  You'll notice that I was borderline insane as a teenager.

Welp, today was a relaxing day. Except for the fact that I still can't find the tupperware that I left at school on Monday. Poopie in my pants!!

ACHOO!! All today I've been sneezing ACHOO!! my head ACHOO!! off.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Tonight was NBC's Premiere Night for all its Thursday night shows. I missed them so much over the summer! I think it's a good idea to be addicted to something that isn't drugs. So, when people ask me, "What's your anti-drug?" I'll say, "NBC's Must-See-TV Thursdays!" and they'll think I'm really weird, except I'm not, but they'll think I am, but I won't be. Clever, eh?

Fall Festival tomorrow! Everybody stand up and dance!

1 comment:

Mica said...

Boo, grad/medical school keeps us from meeting up five years later with our socially awkward classmates. :(

Just dress up Titan as a dragon and pretend you're at the Fall Festival.