Tying the Knot



Yesterday, I attended the wedding of Meghan and Eric, who, despite the looks of their photo announcement card, are NOT the couple from Knocked Up.  The service was beautiful, the reception was classy, and the food was delicious.  In other words, it was the perfect wedding, except for the part where I only knew five of what must have been 300+ guests.

Having been the medical school social co-chair for so long, I had kind of forgotten what it was like to be at an event where I'm not in control of the environment around me.  I certainly was not prepared for the sea of Lily Pulitzer dresses and Vineyard Vines ties.  I also had a really hard time keeping all of Eric's friends from Kappa Sig straight, because their identical frat shags made them look eerily similar.  Sigh.  So embarrassing.

1 comment:

Me said...

i love that you looked up "frat shag" on about.com in order to link it up in your post.