Nerd Alert!

Last weekend, we celebrated Heidi and Chrissy's birthdays by having a Family Feud game night.  I have to give it up to Matt and Tina, who did an amazing job compiling the categories and running the event.  Some of the rounds included topics like "Most Popular TV Doctors" and "Most Popular Mixed Drinks."

My favorite categories by far, however, were the ones put together by Matt's friend, Justin.  Matt gave Justin access to the Student Source, where everyone's hospital ID photos are posted, and asked him to list the "Top 10 Stoners" and the "Top 10 Nerds" in our class based solely on our pictures.  While I would normally post all of Justin's rankings and explanations, some of them are, well, a little too offensive.  In light of all of the recent articles on medical students' unprofessionalism, I will only post his reasoning behind my nerdiness.

At #3 for 14 Points:
Xian Zhao. I bet he loves scrabble. Look at his name! Find a triple word score and…well you get the point. But I bet he’s a ton of fun drunk.

Wow.  Was Justin my best friend in a past life, or do my looks really give away that much about me?

No comments: