Some Things Never Change

Having returned to Richmond, my logical next step was to immediately go over to Kathryn's house. It was good to hear about wine school, tell her about medical school, and re-realize just how much of a stalker she is. Here are some excerpts from our conversation that, even when heard in context, would amaze and terrify you.

Kathryn: So according to Facebook, Justin has a girlfriend now.
Sam: Really? I wonder if there are any pictures of them together.
Kathryn: There aren't. Trust me. I've looked.

Kathryn: Have you blogged today?
Sam: Hmm... I don't...
Kathryn: [interrupts] No, the last time you posted was 17 hours ago.

I'm not kidding when I say that if I ever needed information on someone, Kathryn is the first and only person I would call.

1 comment:

Me said...

i'm so honored.