High School Reunion

Tania came back to Charlottesville last night, which spurred a mini-high school reunion in my living room. It's always good to know that no matter how long it's been since I last saw my high school friends, we can always pick up exactly where we left off, and they can always make me laugh until I cry. It's also good to know that Tania watches more TV than anyone else in the entire world. Her secret? NinjaVideo.

Speaking of high school reunions, Christin, Ashley, and I met with Mr. Waller from the Maggie L. Walker Governor's School for Government and International Studies Foundation (yes, that is their full name) today to discuss our five year reunion. Man, I can't wait to see what my old high school friends are up to these days! Too bad I already know because I went to college with half of them and stalk the rest of them on Facebook!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yaay! thanks for the shout out sam!and yes, ninjavideo rocks my world