Without a Trace

And just like that, we lost another one. Stefan moved out of the house today and back to... California? Is that where he was from? It's sad that I lived with him for an entire month and yet know so little about him. The same could be said for most of my roommates, but then again, I guess that's what happens when you're a medical student and you live with an engineer, a bartender, and a writer. We're like the Fantastic Four, only without the lame movie franchise.

Speaking of crappy movies, we found a copy of The Day the Earth Stopped, a straight-to-DVD knockoff of The Day the Earth Stood Still, in the Harris Teeter Red Box last weekend. It turns out that some company named Asylum is churning out movies that sound like but aren't quite the same as the summer blockbuster you were hoping to see. Check out the complete list here.

Oh, and since that article came out, they've also released such greats as Street Racer, I Am Omega, and Allan Quartermain and the Temple of Skulls. Go figure.

1 comment:

Tina said...

I think I know more about Stefan than you do, and I met him for about five minutes...

I can't believe those movies exist, I have to see all of them!!!