Happy Anniversary, Class of 2008

Exactly one year ago today, the UVA Class of 2008 processed down the lawn and graduated from Thomas Jefferson's University. It's hard to believe that I'm more than 365 days out of college, especially since I remember it all like it was yesterday. But I suppose that's just because I have a photographic memory. Or was that a photographic camera? I get the two confused sometimes...

Where was I again? Oh yeah, the Class of 2009 followed in our footsteps this past Sunday and had to bid farewell to the University. Although I empathize with their unwillingness to move on from UVA, I can't help but be excited at the thought of less traffic, shorter lines, and more parking spaces in Charlottesville for the summer. Have fun in the real world, suckers!

No comments: