Did You Know?

Majel Barrett Roddenberry, the wife of Star Trek's creator, Gene Roddenberry, is the only actor to have appeared in every iteration of the franchise on TV and in the movies, including this one, as the voice of the ship's computer. She recorded her lines for the movie only weeks before her death in December of last year. (from Yahoo! Movies)

I ran into Corrie while I was waiting for everyone else at the movie theater. She made fun of me for going to see Star Trek by myself, and we had a good laugh about it... until I realized that the other two people in my row were actually sitting alone. Whoops.

Anyway, the movie was SO FREAKING GOOD, and everyone should see it. It's very likely that, like all of his characters, J.J. Abrams is a man sent from the future, armed with only one weapon: his creative genius.

No comments: