You Can't Make This Stuff Up

Rohan and I bailed from the library tonight to go hang out with Stevie and Jim. I know, I shouldn't have, but I just couldn't help myself. And I obviously made the right decision, because Jim had a plethora of stories to tell us. The most memorable one being about his friend Ryan, who got married today.

Ryan is a fifth year finishing up his Master of Education degree. He is currently student teaching a class of second graders. One of the boys in his class is named K'knowledge (pronounced "kuh-knowledge"). No joke. Even better: one of the girls in his class is named L-A (pronounced "la-DASH-a"). Seriously? SERIOUSLY!? I can't believe I used to make fun of my friend Hy for being named Hydrogen.

This is a whole new ballgame, guys. I'm totally naming my kid S& (that's pronounced "Sampersand," duh).

2 comments:

Me said...

Hi, my name is M@.

Aye aye ,nder.

fantastic.

Me said...

.ical