Trial Run

This afternoon, Josh and I went on a trial run on the route of the Camp Holiday Trails 5K, which is put on by the medical school every year. The race is this Saturday, and all I can say right now is that I'm not going to even come close to achieving my lifetime goal of running a 5k in less than 20 minutes. One day... [shakes fist in the air]

We were walking back to Josh's place when we ran (pun intended) into Chris and his wife, Rachel. This is how our conversation went.

Chris: Hey, how was your run?
Me: Wait, you saw us running earlier?
Chris: No, you guys just look like you've been running... [points to our sweat]
Josh: And we are wearing running shoes...
Me: That's the dumbest question I've ever asked.

You know what's not dumb? Lost. Tonight at 9pm on ABC. Destiny Calls.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe in you, son! Why don't you get someone to pace you on a bike, dangling a bottle of liquor in front of your face? I can think of no better way to make you run faster.

P.S. Check these comics out, they are hilarious. I think you will love them. http://www.harkavagrant.com/