Toga Party: Great Success!

As of last night, it had been two weeks and two days since my last Toga Party. May I never have to wait that long for the excuse to drape myself in Optimus Prime fabric from Walmart again. My only gripe about togas is that they do not have pockets, so I had nowhere to keep my phone and wallet. I also couldn't put my camera away, which is my excuse for somehow ending up with 178 photos from the night. Really, Sam? REALLY??

I also spent the entirety of last night mad at Paul, who had borrowed my sheets for his toga and never returned them. I ended up having to sleep directly under my comforter, which is surprisingly not very comfortable at all. Each time I woke up in the middle of the night, I would curse Paul under my breath. When I finally got out of bed this morning, I found the sheets balled up on the floor. It turns out Paul had in fact given my sheets back to me, and all I had to do was reach down and pull them up.

When I told Sunny about this, she pointed out that I am always mad at Paul for one reason or another. This is true, and I have noticed myself that I blame him pretty much every time something goes wrong. I think it's because he's forever smiling his big, goofy smile, which leads me to believe he's hiding something from us. Am I right or am I right?

No comments: