It Is Finished

Lauren had her Distinguished Major Violin Recital this afternoon, and it was, in a word, exquisite. For some bizarre reason, neither of us was nervous, and we just fell into the music. I was more "in the zone" during this performance than I have ever been in my entire life, making it one of the most amazing experiences of my life. I don't usually like to "toot my own horn" (wait, who am I kidding, yes I do), but we were freaking awesome today. It makes me wish I could go back and do my Distinguished Major Piano Recital over again.

I've been on a performance high since the recital ended, and I am absolutely unable to motivate myself to do any work. So, instead, I've been playing with Facebook for the past two hours. I was searching for more Facebook-related things when I came across this video. I agree with pretty much everything he says except for bumper stickers. Man, I love bumper stickers.

1 comment:

Catmo said...

"I was searching for Facebook-related things" is one of the saddest things I've ever read.