The Day the Music Died, Part 2

I just watched the live season finale of Randy Jackson Presents: America's Best Dance Crew with Amanda and Sherin, and I am so glad that Quest Crew won! They have been one of my favorite crews since this season began, and they totally deserve to come out on top. Check out the short clip below from their performance on last week's episode, which secured them the title.

Whhen I came home, I discovered that Titan had chewed up my sheet music. And not just any sheet music, but the sheet music for Lauren's Distinguished Major Recital next Sunday. The sheet music that, conveniently, we will also be performing tomorrow night at University Village. I was able to piece the Mozart and Brahms sonatas back together using a roll of scotch tape and a ton of patience that I didn't even know I had. It was something like building a 5000-piece jigsaw puzzle, only the entire thing is in black and white, there is no box cover template, all of the pieces are irregularly shaped, and some of them have actually been swallowed by the dog. Unfortunately, Piazzolla's Le Grand Tango is completely beyond repair. Thank goodness Lauren made a photocopy of it last week, or I don't know what we would do tomorrow.

No comments: