Speaking of Grief and Loss...

Healer's Art is a course designed to help medical students explore the emotional aspects of becoming a doctor. We meet once every few weeks, and tonight we focused on the topic of Sharing Grief and Honoring Loss. I walked back to my house after the class ended, wondering the whole time why my backpack felt lighter than it did when I went to school this morning. I merely assumed that I had experienced great muscle hypertrophy in my shoulders and back over the course of the day, but it turned out to be something much worse. I opened my backpack when I got home and discovered that Alessandra, my MacBook Black, was not inside.

Luckily, Joseph had found it sitting in the Mulholland Lounge and gave it to Lindsay, who drove it all the way to my house. Thanks, guys... without you, I would be in the throes of despair right now. And I wouldn't even be able to blog about it. What would I do with all of my pent-up emotions!? Oh, the horror!

No comments: