I Can't Feel My Toes

No, it's not because I have stocking and glove sensory loss or some other type of peripheral neuropathy. It's from wearing my new flip flops despite the sleet, rain, and 33 degree weather outside. But I can stand it, because I'm not afraid of the cold! I'm a MAN. I like FOOTBALL. And BEER. And POWER TOOLS. And ROBOTS. And WAR. And ROBOTS USING POWER TOOLS IN WAR. And Mean Girls.

Since I just did horribly on my Human Behavior exam, I'm going to stop thinking about it and instead focus my concentration on things that make me happy. Like the free dinner that Farida and I had at Cassis last night. Except for the fact that I was the only guy there not wearing a suit and tie. Apparently when they say fancy, they really mean it.

I can also think about the free lunch I had today. It's Free Pita Day at the Pita Pit on the Corner, so obviously I ordered the most expensive thing on the menu, which happens to be the Dagwood. I mean, how can you say not to a pita stuffed with turkey, smoked ham, AND roast beef? I'll be going back again for dinner.

And now there's rumblings of unlimited gelato at Splendora for only $5 on Wednesdays in February. Could my life get any better? Well, yes, if I could only score a few free points on my exams...

1 comment:

Jeff and Jing said...

I like mean girls too. I am a man. Say it with me sammas! My secret word verification for this comment is Subjuda...what do you think that means?